SHOOLIN SHOOLIN 18-21 12 Answers Dec 23, 2013 in Doing Good

no

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

Feel like my life's been like a coma. Been in the same place for too long. Don't have much to look forward too, aint very sure about where I'm heading and feel kinda lonely as well.

Best Answer

i guess you're pretty intellectual... :) i think a vacation will work on you... i was also feeling like that from so long time... but after my vacation to the beautiful sea... it worked on me and i am feeling so happy now. :)

Best Answer

Why? :D A vacation would be great. But don't have time for that. Neither the money. Also I'd need good company. Otherwise I'd go mad even more alone in a strange place. I do need a break where I could not think or stress about anything and not have a worry in my head. But the sensation would still be short term. Altough a welcome break.

Best Answer

it is a human psychology... when they live under stress from so long time... they start feeling depressed that leads them to feel lonely and giving up... it is good to take a break even for the four days... it will work.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Best Answer

nope :D Sagittarius

Best Answer

lol :D

Best Answer

┌(・。・)┘♪└(・。・)┐♪┌(・。・)┘

Best Answer

I'm plumb covered in Christmas Cheer.

Best Answer

merry Christmas :)

Best Answer

Yes because im lying next to my lab

Best Answer