Susana1985 Susana1985 26-30, F 5 Answers May 6 in Dating & Relationships

I'm not necessarily happy or unhappy. But it'd be kinda nice if EP had dislike buttons. But then that could also be used for immature dweebs to gang up on people they don't like. So it has its pros and cons.

Best Answer

Understandable

Best Answer

I miss the OLD EP! 2007-2008,
They boned it though.

Best Answer

I wouldn't know what that means. I joined 4-5 months back :D

Best Answer

The website was set up totally different. It was a lot more user friendly and there was a lot more options. I think they tried to make it more like a rip off version of FB. Most of the Ep users that remember it liked it the way it was. When they first switched over to the new version, they gave the member a choice to have the old or the have the new version. I would love it if they would have left the choice in the settings so you could pick what you liked best. Still hoping one day they will go back to the way it was :) Welcome to EP Susana1985.

Best Answer

I didn't know that it used to have dislike button. I joined 4-5 months back. There are mean groupies every where. It's good thing they removed it because some people are overly sensitive and suicidal here and the negativity could just push them over the edge. It could lead to bullying.

Best Answer

Unhappy

Best Answer

I'm sure you've a good reason :P

Best Answer

Some girl of the same age as me shared an experience "I Am Used For Sex" and shared a story. The English was wonderful and all that shït. But, she's still a virgin.

Best Answer

How do you know she's lying? :P

Best Answer

The story was as though it was from a romance novel. I asked her by whom she was used and she said,"Does it matter?" Then she said she is still a virgin.

Best Answer

Liar liar pants on fire :P yeah I am hearing that people post fake stories.

Best Answer

Yeah lol

Best Answer

Doesn't bother me. I respect their right to express it, and move on.

Best Answer

Very positive approach

Best Answer

I look at it as if I don't heart an answer then it is a dislike...Most of the time, I do miss some though

Best Answer

Makes sense

Best Answer