southernstar2030 southernstar2030 61-65, F 9 Answers Sep 11, 2012 in Community

Not at all. I rarely add people unless I intend to keep in touch, and I've removed people who didn't ever respond to my messages.

Best Answer

Not even. This is the best free venue I've found for writing my thoughts down. I'm not even looking for feed-back, although it's sometimes nice to receive. I used to have a bigger circle, but there wasn't much communication. Now my circle's smaller.

Best Answer

I was here to answer and read other answers to questions. I didn't even realize there was some sort of name gathering going on. Is this what it means when someone becomes a fan and you can add them to your circle?

Best Answer

yes and read stories and then friend.i am sad at the way it has gone as i made(friends)but if i message i will get a sentence back or nothing,i see them else where on here adding friends.it's shallow as one can't get to know 50 people on here.i will stay to questions from now on.i too am a disorderly(cyn).

Best Answer

No.<br />
I feel sort of bad sometimes because I don't add many of the people who fan me. I don't like having a circle that is too full. I like to at least, in some sense, "know" the people I add. It can be difficult though.

Best Answer

i am intrested in the area they live and etc.i ask about their events yet not once has any one asked me about any thing..guess i am from the old school and was raised better maybe.

Best Answer

I'm just here to have some social interaction. Of all my friends I prolly only added 5 or so first...the rest added me. Gods only know how many fans I have that I refuse to add for one reason or another.

Best Answer

some one has to answer for social to take place.i read others back and forth,no one is more or any less intresting than me so i am left wondering about it.

Best Answer