elyay2001 elyay2001 36-40, M 69 Answers Apr 12, 2012

i don't lie, but i don't share my entire life either.

Best Answer

Yes that is me too. I would have every guy in the place after me.

Best Answer

mostly, ill admit i blow things up a little and make things seem either worse or better then they are but who doesnt? in the end though everything you read and see here is the real me, what ever that may be

Best Answer

Of course, why not? Always be true to your self.

Best Answer

yes to myself that's the key

Best Answer

i dont have anyhting to fear. only thing i wont say is my address. and real name. but lots are skiddish abotu even saying their town.. but i understand that.. people in prison can use the net.

Best Answer

to a fault. I've had parts of my self disclosure used as ammunition against me.

Best Answer

Yeah except my name is Laures its lauren haha

Best Answer

Yess 100%

Best Answer

Yes always - otherwise there is nothing to be gained.

Best Answer

Thank you for your comment. :)

Best Answer

Of course I am Sweeties, This is the one place besides my own home where i can amongst others who share some similarities with me. Some of those that I encounter are not my cup of tea as it were, but I respect what they are, or enjoy..Its life Baby, enjoy the real person that you are, why lie about it?? Will I post my phone #? NOT! however that doesnt make me hypocritical, only cautious...(psssst, Ive heard some people are not honest and actually hurt others with differant views) LOL!! CYa!

Best Answer

You said it the way I wish I could find the words, Thank You.

Best Answer

Try to be. If someone asks' whats your fav song?' well that might vary

Best Answer

I'm the worlds most educated and talented (but starved) Kitten, why would I want to pretend to be anything else.

Best Answer

pretty much

Best Answer

yes...i have nothing to lose....why wouldn't i be?

Best Answer

I am just curious. You hear about people with giant this or lots of that. I like that people on here are honest. Someday I may do some stories and such and hope people believe I am being honest about it.

Best Answer

my name is Not Penny :)

Best Answer

My name isn't El. ;)

Best Answer

haha well i guess...my name isn't babydoll....

Best Answer

Too bad. That is a cute name.

Best Answer

Just call me "honest abe". U show me yours, and I'll show you mine

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes, sometimes to much so.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with being honest.

Best Answer

In general, I am who I am and I don't look to appease anyone around me...it's who I've been my entire life. Personally, I find it even easier to be upfront and candied here. I am cloaked with a monitor and mysterious in presence. I shed whatever I feel free of consequence...this site is the ultimate revelation and premiere truth serum.<br />
Am I honest to who I am?<br />
Faithfully and brutally...and I am loving ever moment of it!!!

Best Answer

My hair is not really green!

Best Answer

But is it being tugged on? lol

Best Answer

Oh definitely!

Best Answer

I just read your name. Makes a bit more sense now. :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

yes . . . & I'm loving it ! ! . . . I don't have to hide here 'cause really who cares . . . I get a sort of validation for my own life in hearing about other's . . . so don't lie . . . just be you . . . it's a wonderful thing . . . & thanx for sharing . . . :) . . .

Best Answer