LadyGypsy LadyGypsy 36-40, F 26 Answers Aug 24 in Dating & Relationships

i don't really flirt with anyone here, if my politeness gets mistaken as flirting then so be it but not my problem

Best Answer

there's been a couple people that I've been attracted to, I don't know if it was flirting but it was more so the conversation that we had and their mind that was so attractive to me.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Are you?

Best Answer

Fraid so!

Best Answer

Honestly attracted to several

Best Answer

To be honest as flirts come naturally while i talk with people or women and girls to be exact. I am not attracted to any and it is never a game as just make others feel confident and lovable and feel good self confidence and nothing more.

Best Answer

Game, no, flirting, no, cyber friends, yes receiving and sharing info! Respectfully

Best Answer

who said i flirt with anyone anyway ? sometimes people forget this isn't a match maker website .

Best Answer

We have made a few friends on EP and I think that their are quite a lot of sincere and genuine members.
We have never regarded this as a dating site.

Best Answer

No one wants to flirt with me

Best Answer

I joke around here.

Best Answer

The only times I have flirted was all mutual fun.

Best Answer

90% game, but I have a couple lady friends I truly care about...

Best Answer

a slight attraction...but just in fun

Best Answer

Not at all. Of course, I don't really flirt.

Best Answer

i don't flirt

Best Answer

LOL Says you!!!

Best Answer

says everyone too lol

Best Answer

sometimes, but I made an unofficial rule when I joined here- Everything in here stays in here- not meeting in real life, etc

Best Answer

A bit of both, I make it clear that I am married and that flirting is not cheating, but that does not mean that I can not appreciate wonderful conversation with attractive women on EP.

Best Answer

no. just for fun.
and I only flirt back

Best Answer