flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 30 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Politics

I hope she gets eaten by a grizzly! NO!!

Best Answer

No she's an embarrassment >.<

Best Answer

What difference does it make if one more crazy Republican runs for office? I've been to Wasilla, and it's really beautiful. She should stay there to protect us from the Russians.

Best Answer

Good Lord, no! Remember, she abandoned the state she had been hired to administer not long after accepting the position. I question her loyalty to anything but herself. I need just a bit more in my "leaders." Plus, it seems she creates havoc wherever she goes because she is so polarizing. An angry squirrel in a hat could get more positive work done with people different from herself than she can.

Best Answer

No not now nor ever again, nor should Michelle Bachman, they are superficial and disgusting and Palin quit on her constituency

Best Answer

i believe you guys can do better

Best Answer

No...I'm neither a Republican or a political comedian. She has nothing to offer me

Best Answer

Only for the entertainment value.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

is there an office called,"**********"?

Best Answer

She should run for president in 2016. Please. <br />
It would finish the right wing in this country for good.

Best Answer

reminds me of the joke regarding ret@rds...

Best Answer

I Love Sarah, Should she run for a higher office then the one she has held. No. Why? People don't get her. She is the embodiment of freedom and free thinking independence. She has a spirit filled with common sense and an excilent talent for seeing things as they are and as they could be. Unfortunately most of the US constituency has a certain lunacy that can't tolerate what America is suppose to be. Free and Independent. Too many children wanting all their needs met by a power hungry political spectrum.

Best Answer

Who really gives a monkey's *** about her anymore? Just the fact that she exists represents the idiocy of today.

Best Answer

I hope she runs into an office. Full of C4 and TNT.

Best Answer

I'd like more women in politics but not Sarah Palin.

Best Answer

She makes much more money on the speaking circuit . That's why she didn't finish her term, I guess.

Best Answer

Yes, i hope she will run for office. If she runs it will almost certainly be another Democrat president in 2016.

Best Answer

No. She might be capable but she comes across as a charicature of herself. She can't be taken seriously.

Best Answer