Yes. In my opinion a life's worth is measured by it's effect on others. People would cry if I didn't wake up tomorrow but it wouldn't make a big difference to anyone's day.

Best Answer

There are times when i wish i can never wake up. I know, thats sad.

Best Answer

Absolutely. I have nothing going for me in life. Can't get a job (teacher), can't get in anything that resembles a relationship or even spark an interest from a girl, can't pay my own student loans (mom has to because I'm such a **** up apparently)......If I didn't wake up tomorrow I would be completely fine with that.

Best Answer

sometimes i don't wanna wake up i wanna dream forever but hasn't happened yet i guess im suppose to be alive for a reason

Best Answer

I love my kids too much to do that to them... so I hope not.

Best Answer

Every night I say a little something, god take me tonight. it dosen't work

Best Answer

No, you should appreciate every minute you are alive regardless of how life is going.

Best Answer

Heck no. I have too much to do tomorrow.

Best Answer

Yes. I'm not depressed, but I don't want to spend 50 more years alive. I am a very healthy guy with perfect health, working out six times a week, and a martial arts expert. I am very fit, tall and handsome whom the opposite sex is attracted to very much (I don't mean to sound arrogant), and I do a job that people are very impressed by (takes me into the sky). If I didn't wake up tomorrow I would be okay with that.

I sometimes drive around in my car very late into the night with thoughts of how to end existence, but in a way that will not bring harm to others. I fall asleep every night whilst imagining dying. I dream of dying in car crashes, only to wake up and realise I'm alive.

People around me think I'm very happy and mentally strong, very much in control of my life. Little does anyone know how I feel. You may say that I am depressed. But I have felt this way for years, even whilst achieving academic and professional success. I am not interested in participating in the gameplay of life. My presence only serves to allow my friends and family to impress others by telling them about me. Is it selfish of me to want something for myself? I want to go to sleep and not wake up.

I have no emotions (negative or positive) for anyone around me. Do I love them? Who cares. I just want to go away in my sleep tonight.

Best Answer