prettyflamingo prettyflamingo 41-45, F 23 Answers Apr 28, 2012

Just went for a run so yes sweaty and red faced

Best Answer

Oh hell yeah. That ugly git on my profile pic was just a random homeless guy I met...

Best Answer

did u pay him for the pic hope u did

Best Answer

Err, yeah I bought myself a... oh sorry, him a bottle of vodka. Honest, I did, really I did.

Best Answer

Yes! Bald head, Glasses, a few extra pounds, False Teeth, a bit short but to My age group I look really good.

Best Answer

lukewarm. But I'm told I have an attractive intelligence :-)

Best Answer

Cold looking.

Best Answer

I was up into my mid forties, then started to fray around the edges. Can't hold back the years without turning into a plastic person. My sizziling days are long gone...now the goal is to stay groomed and style for pretty..ish.

Best Answer

much better to b areal person than plastic i say

Best Answer

I believe that too.it helps that I had a Grandmother who was very lovable up into the day she died....her ninety five year old face was nothing but pleasig to any eye....so age does not have to equal revulsion. The goal is to let the spirit become the personna...

Best Answer

Sizzzling.

Best Answer

Probably only to chicks over 70. ;-)

Best Answer

u might have a following lol

Best Answer

The hottest- you prove me wrong

Best Answer

ur alawyer i couldnt babs!

Best Answer

I used to be, honey. (that's from an episode of MASH) I get told I look great 'for my age' ugh! 58 is on the downslide, although last week some girl in her twenties thought I was around 37---I think she was blind.

Best Answer

well id take that as a compliment

Best Answer

Sizzlin ;)

Best Answer

your avis lovely

Best Answer

Thanks...your's too!. I don't really think I'm sizzlin though...just trying to feel like it...lol

Best Answer

i wish haha

Best Answer

oh yes

Best Answer

ahahaha, no way in pretty hell I am.... wait does that mean I dont go to hell.. darn dobbel suckage.

Best Answer

Hell yes!

Best Answer

Too hot to handle

Best Answer

Hmmmm... I suppose that's a question that I'm not the one who should answer.

Best Answer

So I've been told.

Best Answer