talia8 talia8 13-15 21 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

Oh yes... For fourteen years. My dear and beautiful wife.

Best Answer

I am happy to hear that.

Best Answer

Thank you. It was a long time coming, but when I found her, WOW!

Best Answer

Yes, Sadly I'm still in love with my ex? We broke up about 4 weeks ago, he has'nt spoken to me since, period. No txt, no email, no phone calls. :( I tried to contact him 2weeks ago, only to get no response. So I let go and never reached out to him again. I"m hurt and would ;love to work things out some how some day but, he will have to reach out to me. If he doesnt reach out to me then I know he never really loved me as much as I thought he did anyway. Smooches

Best Answer

Thats not cool, his lost I'm sure. Keep your head up. I'm in the position of wondering will he ever call which sucks, and if he does sould I even bother. I've been reading all sorts of things online. These articles and blogs are really helping me to control my urges to contact him. I dont want to chase someone who isnt willing to chase me. So i'm just sitting back like i'm watching a soap opera, waiting to see how things end up. At the sametime I'm doing the things that make me happy & focusing on me & my son. Gotta keep pushing, ya know?

Best Answer

yes ..... No feeling like those butterflies, everything looks even more beautiful.

Best Answer

Love is for people who are scared to be alone

Best Answer

okay....

Best Answer

I'm in love with "freedom"

Best Answer

I used to be.

Best Answer

"In" love, no, not at the moment.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

yes, with my future wifey

Best Answer

Oh, YES, yes, yes

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

No, and not really sure the concept is real.

Best Answer

I am sadly

Best Answer

how is it sad?

Best Answer

hurts to have someone who can't or don't want you back

Best Answer

oh

Best Answer