I'm in love with my bubby(Michael) he makes my world better even though we are in a long distance relationship.
Kayleelovesbubby Kayleelovesbubby 18-21, F 79 Answers Jun 26, 2012

I was in love with a woman for 50 years. I am now 70 years old and I met her when she was 18, and I was 20. I courted her and another guy was courting her at the same time, the other guy won !<br />
I love her still and I always will........ <br />
She was murdered just a couple of months ago, I had not seen her in almost 50 years, but I went to the viewing......closed casket.....but the picture that was propped up showed me the same gorgeous lady I fell in love with and never forgot.<br />
If anyone tells you there is no such thing as love at first sight or love forever, I am here to tell you that there is, and even if that love is never consummated, it is still a wonderful thing.

Best Answer

Gosh Ohio sorry to hear about your losses

Best Answer

I am so sorry.

Best Answer

Sorry about you loss - you make me want to believe in love

Best Answer

Yes very much so

Best Answer

Very much :-) Are you?

Best Answer

Not really

Best Answer

^.^ I am, but I didnt want anyone to know.

Best Answer

I am in love with your nose

Best Answer

Yay!

Best Answer

her nose ???LOL

Best Answer

Yes, my wife, WildSpectrumArts.

Best Answer

: )

Best Answer

not right this second no

Best Answer

I'm in love with KingofSwords.

Best Answer

yes....and so much in love.

Best Answer

My wife..after 20 years she still is my everything

Best Answer

AWW!!!!

Best Answer

I am, long distance for over four years. We're going to be together this fall. We could spend our lives together, or it could fall apart. We'll see. People say long distance relationships don't work out, the divorce rate is 54 percent in north America, so "real" relationships don't work either, that's official. Find someone any way you can, the more ways the better.

Best Answer

Good luck

Best Answer

I am. But we're not friends anymore :(

Best Answer

That sucks:/

Best Answer

No kidding.

Best Answer

nah.

Best Answer

Yes, with someone EP, Silentlylost

Best Answer

Hell yea. And i hope it can last a lifetime

Best Answer

Yes she is very sweety<br /><br />
flowers is ladies

Best Answer

Yes I am in love with someone and he loves me but the fact we both live in different countries is causing us problems and he has broken up with me :(

Best Answer

I'm sorry

Best Answer

Thank you FudgeYeaItsKaylee..

Best Answer

Seriously!!!!...LOve!!..i dont know why such a thing was invented , when u were born and when u die u were alone , we suffer and bear alone, i think the word love has lost its meaning. i have seen marriages, peoples. i think its useless to be in love.

Best Answer

I dont believe in love.

Best Answer

Yes - even thou we have been thru some really hard times of late, I still Love Him

Best Answer

Yes, but it may be a hopeless cause...sigh!

Best Answer