lottalatte lottalatte 36-40, F 25 Answers Oct 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Love is for suckers and people who live in Virginia.

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

Pennsylvania has intercourse.

Best Answer

Oh JP...

Best Answer

nope...

Best Answer

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

No, but I wish I were.

Best Answer

I am married, I do love my wife. But I have come to care about a girl half my age. She does want my fininical help but not my friendship. She is going through a rough time now, but I give her money that she needs at the time. She says "thank you. She apreates it. But will not talk to me until she needs something again. She will talk talk to other people about her self and her kids, but not to me. But I guess my dream is that one day she will accept me as a real friend. Hopefully before I am on my death bed, or dead.

That is not what you asked, but I think about it every day and pray for that impossible dream to come true.

Sorry if I bored you, but I had to get it out and tell some one .

Thank you, you opened my mind again.

Best Answer

i was i am and i will be forever

Best Answer

Not anymore

Best Answer

Yea^.^

Best Answer

I took a break from loving just one person its to much of a gamble. Instead I'm putting love in places that need it such as reading, drawing and a little writing. If ever we break up at least I have you on paper.

Best Answer

Hmmm...maybe I should try that.

Best Answer

What is love? Have yet to experience the feeling of it

Best Answer

Yes, I am! And very much so. :-)

Best Answer

yes!

Best Answer

yes though she does not have the same feelings as i do so i will wait for who ever chooses me

Best Answer

You'll find that person!

Best Answer

no they will find me because i am tired of looking after having my heart torn asunder 6 times i think iam done looking its time just to swim and let some one fish me out

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer