I have some phobias and anxiety issues which I've been living with for too long. They are controlling my life and also my kids are picking up on them which is heart breaking. It's given me the push I need to get some help though and although I know it's going to be a very hard journey, I have tried many times before and failed, I am hoping that I am am going to improve and 2012 will be a new start for me. :o)

Best Answer

Awwww...it's so great that you're not giving up, and going to get help. Everyone has phobias of some kind, so you're not alone...I'm a big chicken when it comes to spiders, even the little ones. Hang in there! :-)

Best Answer

That is one of my phobias. What clinched it was at Christmas my kids wanted to watch Charlottes Web and I tried to watch it with them but was too scared and had to leave the room :o(

Best Answer

"improving yourself" is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Best Answer

...uh huh :-)....pretty sure there's an APP for this too! Lol

Best Answer

yes but i think you have to set your Iphone on vibrate

Best Answer

Always

Best Answer

All the time, lot more improving to do, these last past years have been extra tough, but hope to keep on improving till the day I day.

Best Answer

I hear ya...credit crunch didn't do anyone any favours...all the best! :-)

Best Answer

Oh if only it was just that, no, had a nervous breakdown, long story but getting better : )

Best Answer

Awww :( sorry to hear that, but glad you're on the mend :-)

Best Answer

Thanks, **** happens, just part of life.

Best Answer

so true!...and noone is immune, all the best :-)

Best Answer

hopefully, everyday is a new upgrade! :0]

Best Answer

heh... is it FREE?? :0]

Best Answer