I think I may be! If there's a God it's probably tough for him or her to figure out where we fit! Variety is what creation is about unfortunately Society doesn't see things that way. Society seems to want black and white categories! I don't hate being male but don't enjoy being male either. I tolerate it. Life is a learning lesson we have to learn what and how we are meant to be. I don't believe just because one is born a certain gender that they are suppose to stay that gender. They should only stay that gender if it feels right for them! but sometimes I just have to stepout of the male role and crossdressing is a way to do that!
aquarius3 aquarius3 61-65 10 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Community

I'm just me. At times I'm a guy and at times I'm a gal. What cha say to that?

Best Answer

I have many personalities. My body is female, but some of my alters are male.

Best Answer

I've always thought though that I have felt more male than female

Best Answer

Our Biology usually determines what we feel comfortable with. I'm a heterosexual male very very very much attracted to the Opposite Sex. I love this Attraction to the Opposite Sex so much, that I only like it more when women love women this way. And that they know what this Attraction (Is). I just find Male Chauvinism trying to be Macho, Superior, Arrogant, Too Confident, Competing, Tough and Stereotyping Not At All To My Likes. I like being Male, but still I'm Passive, Honest, Nice, An Introvert and Meek (And the stupid ideas that this Big World likes to call a lot of us other guys ... being a wussy. I do get angry and mean if it gets annoying to me.) about myself. Not all this Big Tough Stuff expected by being Male. I like Humor 20%. I'm not into more than that. I just can't go more than that, or else I feel like a fool.

Best Answer

Nope. I'm fine just the way I am, though I'm learning gender isn't as important as most people think it is.

Best Answer

Coming from an aquarius... lol

Best Answer

Definitely not, had children enjoyed carrying them.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer