No but I wish I was.

Best Answer

All of them! :D I still live two streets away, from where i was born. :D

Best Answer

with one.

Best Answer

A few of them are within reach

Best Answer

I am, yes. My very best friend on Earth is the new girl who came to my third grade class looking all scared with her big blue eyes, and long blond pigtails. I offered her my snack milk, she accepted and the rest is thirty some odd years of history.

Best Answer

Yes, but only a couple.

Best Answer

As many as are willing to stay in touch. When someone's my friend it's permanent to me and I act as though time doesn't exist and that may put people off. I approach people the same way even if I haven't spoken to them in years.

Best Answer

I wasn't but I bumped into one in our local supermarket and we re-connected over a coffee.... strange how friendships arise....

Best Answer

A few through Facebook.

Best Answer

Yes, but only a few. Most abandoned me when i came out as gay. So, I guess they really weren't friends after all.

Best Answer

No they weren't

Best Answer

no, i honestly wish i was, i feel like a traitor for not....

Best Answer

Only 4. The others I evantually lost through crazy events and such. And at such a young age I wasn't able to get their middle and last names. But at least I was able with 4 of them. 1 of them was my BFF. 1 of them I already knew his full name. 1 of them kept in touch with my aunt. And 1 of them I lose but reunited with when I was a teen.

Best Answer