DaisyDinkle DaisyDinkle 36-40, F 21 Answers Apr 5, 2012

i prefer the punctilious to the incoherent

Best Answer

but i try not to judge writing solely by its level of education

Best Answer

Grammar Nazis.

It's annoying when people make spelling/grammar mistakes (I do it all the time), but correcting other people is just plain obnoxious.

Best Answer

No. I'm more bothered by people who "wreck havoc", and need a "pacific" style of clothing.

Best Answer

If you know what someone means, who cares? :-)

Best Answer

Me too!

Best Answer

I'm not sure what your talking about???

Best Answer

Don't let the small stuff bother ya. Move on to doing something more productive, with your time.

Best Answer

Life is to short for me to stress myself over the little things like that we all make mistakes I know what they mean and that is all that matters to me...

Best Answer

can you agree that their grammar gets so bad at times it actually becomes incoherent? spelling is one thing but grammar is the key.

Best Answer

Yes there are times I would like to smack a few but I just pass over it and answer another question...

Best Answer

I dislike the misuse of any words. But those two are commonly wrong, for some reason.

Best Answer

It doesn't infuriate me. I think it's a lack of intelligence and understanding correct grammar and spelling. I ignore it.

Best Answer

It infuriates me when people don't use you're and your correctly and there, their, and they're. We learned the difference and why we use different spellings in elementary school. It's fine for people that are learning English as a second language or have a learning disorder. I'll give them some slack, English is a hard language to learn. But it shows that people that are full-blooded Americans and are educated have never cared enough to correct themselves. Surely along the way at least one teacher corrected their papers by writing "You're means You are".

Best Answer

People do not read and do not care about words and how to use them properly. I was raised to be grammatically correct. I rarely correct others. Other people have other standards. It irks me, but that is life. I am happy. They are happy.

Best Answer

I could never be angry at either, it's way too entertaining to watch them.

Best Answer

The misuse bothers me, but I don't comment on it; nor do I care about the people who do.

Best Answer

everyones got dir own fingurs across the chalkboardie thingy...........i personally h ate the misuse of quite & quiet?!.........i mean comeoN?!........they don't even mean the same thing?!...........aaaargh!

Best Answer

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Best Answer

There. Your entry was painful. I am now okay.

Best Answer

i don`t care , if they have make some sense

Best Answer