LucyPur LucyPur 18-21, M 14 Answers Jun 8, 2012

thats a pick up line isnt it

Best Answer

yeah! do it! born: aug 24 1993 in baltimore md @ 1:45pm

Best Answer

Your Ascendant in Scorpio
You do not disappear in the crowd. Your extraordinary charm, dark and mysterious, makes you stand out. You are as original and interesting as you appear to be. You search for higher knowledge like an expedition from earlier times that fears no danger, constantly offering challenge to grow and develop.
You are accompanied by the energy of the planet Pluto, which guides you into depths no one else would dare to explore. You can take this risk because you command astounding regenerative powers and are willing to cross any barrier. There could be danger for you and others if you do go too far with this. When you are frustrated you become the most dangerous enemy, stabbing at the most vulnerable places. It is amazing that you seem to disregard yourself and inflict the worst wounds on yourself.
Your desire to continually develop often leaves you feeling discontented with your current state of consciousness. For this reason, you occasionally appear to be embittered, especially when you are unwilling to make compromises. You can be sure that your "everything or nothing" attitude is only getting in your way. You would do better if you tried being more lenient on occasion. Your friends will thank you. You will also be out of danger of becoming a loner. It is not necessary to lose your identity through identification with a group to avoid isolation, so do not scare people away.
You find strength in letting the cycles of life and death become a part of you. This enables you to let go when a cycle comes to an end. Use the significance of the principles of regeneration and transformation to guide yourself and others to develop healing qualities.
You have the same Midheaven as I do. You are Probably a teacher in some way.
You probably like to read about various subjects. You love learning new things.
You are a Uranus/Neptune person. This is an generational aspect. I also have it.
-What does Uranus Conjunct Neptune mean?
*This aspect will gift you with a wonderful imagination, flashes of insight, and sometimes, genius or prodigies. (2) Psychic ability can be pronounced here. *
You pluto is in the 12th house.
Here's an article about Pluto in the 12th house.
http://theastrologyplace.blogspot.com/2011/02/pluto-in-12th-house.html

Best Answer

I'm interested in knowing...I was born April 24, 1985 ; Wiesbaden, Germany at 12:42 PM

Best Answer

yes please what info do you need?

Best Answer

I will need your birth-date and year. I need the time you were born and what city and state you were born in.

Best Answer

Thank you so much:) my dob is Oct 14, 1965, City is Adelaide, state is South Australia.

Best Answer

Do you know what time you were born?

Best Answer

i was born at either to 10 to 10 at night or 10 past 10 at night

Best Answer

yeh sure

Best Answer

Yes I would how much you gonna charge me ?

Best Answer

I don't charge.

Best Answer

Ok I'm game!

Best Answer

Not if it involves sending you money ;)

Best Answer

Cool!

Best Answer

For how much?

Best Answer

I am interested in Astrology, tho have not done much study on the topic. It would be cool to have you read my chart!

Best Answer

I will need your Birth-date and year. I need the time you were born. Also The city and state.

Best Answer

I need the day and the month you were born and including the year. I also need the time you were born plus city and state.

Best Answer

yes please...i was born on nov 10, 1968! thank u very much! c

Best Answer