faithunited faithunited 18-21, F 10 Answers May 4, 2013 in Community

definately :) its an amazing gift. good on you for proving to everyone that your not nuts!!!!

Best Answer

Sound like you need to speak normal English. Don't talk in riddles.

Best Answer

I'm not here to convince people as its free will on wat u wana believe in I'm just sharing my experiences ...if u wana listen listen if u don't dont eitha way I'm happy

Best Answer

yeah i think that would be an amazing experience..<br />
to be complete and open with not only yourself but the spiritual beings aswell...

Best Answer

I've been able to see the spirit world from I was 5 years old and I'm now 22...to rule out mental illness as I put myself through a lot of brain tests such as EEG scan and I also had a MRI scan done f my brain everything came back normal which clarifies to me that I really do have spiritual gifts...I always new that I was not a mental case but put myself thru those tests as well as seeing top psychiatrists to prove a point to family etc ...

Best Answer

your really lucky to have such a gift truly...love it and embrace it you have the power to change peoples lifes.

Best Answer

I am now in the process of deciding on what spiritual church to go to so I can not only be in the company of others like myself but its opportunity for me to learn more which will therefore help me progress even more on a spiritual level

Best Answer

It's only been the last week where I've had my break thru on feelin comfortable on opening out to people around me such as family on the intensity of what I ex

Best Answer

On the intensity of what I experience and I tell ya I feel so much happier for it

Best Answer

thats so amazing im happy for you =) i hope that you feel complete and happy this path is truly a special one..good for you....=)

Best Answer

What spiritual gifts do you have,must be interesting?

Best Answer

I see hear and feel spirit world

Best Answer

You should write about this in your stories or blogs,I am interested to know

Best Answer

Who wouldn't? I will join that line when I get bored with this, until then hold out a bit longer....I still having fun!

Best Answer

Lol I av fun all the time anyways

Best Answer

I always thought in spiritual, not in religion. Its my way to think about.

Best Answer

Huh!!

Best Answer