I have 112 ways of meditation and that too for the modern man, Doing meditation will lead you to sheer joy and journey of life. It has everything a man seeks for.
Suraj1987 Suraj1987 26-30, M 5 Answers May 1 in Doing Good

It can also open up a person to dark entities. Few like to talk about this.

Best Answer

…only 112? you need a teacher?

Best Answer

Oh ok so u tell me how much do you know abt..besides 112 ways..?

Best Answer

…$… please…. :)
..oh, and my the way…..

Best Answer

Baby if you can't do or think something good or right then at least lets other do it and may be you do't know but i have been reading and finding ways of meditation from past 8-9 years now, and i have done everything possible to attain it to its highest level now please respect my feelings.

Best Answer

…if you have attained a level of enlightenment and self adulation, good for you. as for your precious feelings, f… you….. you lost any kind of respect by trolling and demanding attention. … you still want a teacher?….

Best Answer

Hey listen to me straight away now, i don't give a **** about your respect towards me as i have been so gentle to you not because i am seeking respect from you but not to use any absurdity and when you don't understand English then shut the f-uck up and don't get stuck to think that i am a spiritual person or something..if you will comment absurd i won't take a single second to f-uck your whole family along...

Best Answer

Started doing yoga stretches which have been a help. I think. My mind is still messy but hopefully in time it will sort itself out.

Best Answer

I'm only interested in non-relegious meditations, and then I'd prefer ones that have stood the test of time or scientific studies as to their effectiveness.

Best Answer