Well, I am! Here are some examples---> Garmarna, Omnia, Valravn, Shpongle, redd, Emilie Autumn (though this one is more common :P ) Tell me what "weird" music you like ^_^
Jem12Sabre Jem12Sabre 18-21, F 6 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Music

No just chavvy

Best Answer

Yob, Boris, Brainiac, The Boredoms, Melt Banana, OOIOO, The Mad Capsule Markets, Totally Radd!, Gene Defcon, and a bunch of others

Mostly weird experimental bands

Best Answer

ah cool, the scientists of art :D

Best Answer

Yeah, haha. That's a good way of looking at it.

Best Answer

I am really into ambient music, by artists you (and probably me also, some of them) have never heard of. I have never liked 'mainstream' pop music much; I like some Trance and deep-house music which people find even odder for someone in his mid-fifties.

My friends have given up asking me about music!

Best Answer

ooh, you like enigma? :D

Best Answer

Yes, I have 'Cross of Changes'

Best Answer

awesome. what about Nox Arcana?

Best Answer

No, haven't heard of that one. I'll have a look sometime, thanks 4 the tip!

Best Answer

I am working my way through Jamendo and the Internet Archive. Those 2 will probably take me a couple of years at least! I am a great fan of the Tunguska Electronic Music Society

Best Answer

Yeah but my friends don't judge me that way.

Best Answer

Lolz it's not a negative judgement, it's just their opinion on my music.

Best Answer

hmm okay. Btw, what do they listen to in general?

Best Answer

rock, disney music, Pop, Country, rap. Just depends on the friend, but it's more of the mainstream genres.

Best Answer

Yes. I like rock, 80s, blues, folk, jazz and swing. Most of my friends think I'm nuts.

Best Answer