Is that why you did it?
Untempted Untempted 26-30, M 2 Answers Feb 21 in Health

Lolz. No offense. But I doubt Id be jealous.

Best Answer

Then it was not you who did it.

Best Answer

Are you rich too?

Best Answer

I suppose it all depends on how you define rich.

Best Answer

I mean with lots of money. I want a wife more than money. But i got a giant inheritence. I do not even know what to do with it. That is why i want to find a smart wife.

Best Answer

Lolz. Thats what I mean. Lots of money means something different. To the lowet middle class ten grand is alot of money and it was an unbelievable sum when I was younger. Meanwhile my jet costs 3000 an hour to run. Not counting the pilot. So. Its relative.

Best Answer

I am rich like you.

Best Answer

I worked for it though. We won't ever be the same kind of rich. :) Though its not a competition. Inheritance is nice. Dont squander it.

Best Answer

I can't squander it. My grandchildren won't have to work if they don't want to. I don't know what to do with everything. I need a smart wife.

Best Answer

You need an honest accountant and a decent money manager.

Best Answer

My brother is dealing with that stuff for me Now. Our family has some people that do that stuff. I just want a wife to make the decisions and interface with all that so I don't even have to deal with it at all. If that makes sense. I didn't ask to have money. It is a lot of hassle. I mjst want to have kids and coach sports.

Best Answer

You want a female money manager. :P That is what you are saying. One that you can occasionally have sex with.

Best Answer

Lol. No. I want a wife, because then it would be her money too and she could do what she wanted with it. That is why she needs to be smart. I don't care about making more momey out of it, but i know lots of people like doing that. If it was my wife, then we would be a team, even if she did all the money stuff it would still be "us"...if that makes sense. I also would have to keep checking up on and approving stuff with a mo ey manager, which i frankydon't want to do...but if I didn't then i might get screwed over. I could trust my wife and i wouldn't have to approve of look over anything. She would have complete freedom and comtrol and would do things for outr family best interested. Maybe it is a stupid fantasy.

Best Answer

Not at all.

Best Answer

Then it was not you that did it. :)

Best Answer