ablford36 ablford36 36-40, F 12 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Community

I think everyone is judgmental in one way or the other!! its honestly quite difficult to make not assumptions about people at first sight especially if you have a pre-conceived notion about their background that you know of. its human nature to do so. but being judgmental doesn't necessarily mean it has to be negative!

Best Answer

how could a transgender be judgemental, except when evaluating men

Best Answer

Are you kidding, 3MC? The TG community cannibalizes its own. People who crossdress for sex, people who are in actual transition (hormones and/or surgery) to physically become more/all of the opposite sex, people who crossdress for comfort... gay crossdressers, straight crossdressers... they're all bashing each other saying the others aren't doing it right, or they're freaks (not a normal crossdresser like me!)
Even without that, though, transfolk are people too and have the same biases, prejudices, and preferences like everyone else. We're ALL judgemental about some issues and accepting/tolerant of others that differ from our own.

Best Answer

you make some valid points, and please call me Teri, not 3mc

Best Answer

Of course I am.<br />
Everyone judges people, especialy when they say they "don't judge people" they're the worst.

Best Answer

Never ever it's not me.

Best Answer

Sometimes I try not to be though

Best Answer

I really try hard not to be, but we all have our moments. I'm conscious of it when I do though.

Best Answer