Brody1530 Brody1530 22-25, F 12 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Music

Whatever you think you are, or think you aren't, you're probably right. ~changed the quote from Henry Ford, but basically I'm saying if you think you are ugly, you will act that way: shy, withdrawn, a little slouched, a lot lonely. <br />
If you think you're not, you are not. Walk with your head held high, know and believe that you have something to offer -- even if the other doesn't want it. That something is confidence, happiness, the joy of loving yourself. Trust me, I know. I consider myself ugly and fat, too. But I always carry around a smile, and somehow I still have friends. When you feel happy about who you are inside, you'll spread that feeling to the outside and you'll start to feel beautiful on the outside too.<br />
If you get a chance, listen to this song called "God Damn You're Beautiful" -- Whenever I'm feeling sorry about myself or just generally down, I listen to it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVl5s1e0Oo4&list=PL370BF5F6AA6B88F6&index=51

Best Answer

Why on earth would you think you are ugly? I think you are cute. Oh, wait, you are 18-21 years old. All of you young folk think you are ugly. You'll learn. :D

Best Answer

I don't think, i know..

Best Answer

Trust me. When I was your age I thought I was UGLY as sin. Years later I was looking at old photos and realized I was a hunk! So, EXACTLY what do you dislike about your looks? Answer and I will grant you a super-hero power.

Best Answer

Everything about me is ugly except my eyes, i get those from my mom. Everything else resembles my dad and i hate that.. i hate him..

Best Answer

well, you are wrong. from the tiny icon photo I see great hair, a cute nose and well formed lips. Now, I did say "exactly"... so to get your superpower I need the details. What do you dislike?

Best Answer

I did tell you exactly, i said everything but my eyes lol and i mean everything.. my hair, lips, cheeks, hands, arms, legs, my fat *** and stomach, even my feet and nails are ugly. Lol jk about my nails though xD

Best Answer

You have been granted the power of “CHANGE”. Not only can you give someone 4 quarters for a dollar, you are now able to change ANYTHING about yourself you are not happy with. Plastic surgery is NOT necessary. Start with the make-up and hairstyle and go from there. Most importantly, (Yes, that is a real word), change your outlook so you can appreciate what a wonderful person you are. If you posted the question "what woman do you ADMIRE most" I bet most the answers would be woman who are not beautiful. Wonderful people don't need to look like supermodels.

Best Answer

Aww damn i wanted to be invisible :(

Best Answer

Serious Question: When you are in a restaurant, are you nice/polite to the waitress or do you tend to be a little rude? Honest answer please.

Best Answer

Im always nice and i always give a few bucks extra than what the tip should be. Like if my tip calculator on my phone says it should be $3, i'll leave $5 or $6 depending on how much money i have and how much i can spend. If they give me crappy service though, i give them a crappy tip lol

Best Answer

My reply is coming in the mail. You'll see.

Best Answer

You are beautiful.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

You are, of course, beautiful. People just need to talk to you first before they notice that.

Best Answer

On the inside, but definitely not on the outside

Best Answer

I can understand that maybe that is what you wish for. But hopefully you can understand that its not going to be important to those who really care about you.

Best Answer

You're gorgeous! What are you talking about. If I were single or if you were into couples I would love to have you( my husband included). Don't put yourself down love.

Best Answer

Lol thanks

Best Answer

Oh no problem. Not trying to sound like a perv by the way. Just saying that you are not ugly by any means.

Best Answer

I know you're not (: and thank you.

Best Answer

You are beautiful...I am not..but I am not ugly too.

Best Answer

Maybe on the inside but not on the outside..

Best Answer

You are not ugly, but I feel like I am.

Best Answer

I feel the same way.

Best Answer

Oh honey..you are not ugly. Not even close. <br />
ps..neither am I.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Me ugly? Yes. <br />
You ugly? No!

Best Answer

Lol i am, trust me

Best Answer

If that is indeed you in the picture, you are not ugly.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer