im listening to TOOL the album AENIMA
painfullbliss painfullbliss 18-21, M 12 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Community

yes - I have all my MP3's on random play. Right now it's playing No Doubt - "Don't Speak"

Best Answer

woooow.. i havent head that song in yeeears

Best Answer

I got lots of oldies - right now it's Billie Holiday - The Very Thought of You.

Best Answer

that iiiis old... even way old for me.. but she does have a good voice..

Best Answer

Just listening to some Muse.

Best Answer

julleitte lewis. Spelling?

Best Answer

Seether

Best Answer

In a State by UNKLE ft. Graham Gouldman. Love this song. :)

Best Answer

is it like rap or something?? dont think ive heard it

Best Answer

Um I think it's something like trip-hop..and I think they're from the UK..I don't know I just found out about them a few days ago..Haha.

Best Answer

cool.. sounded like id be something like that XD

Best Answer

You'd be something like that??

Best Answer

i meant to say it would be something like that lol i ****** up

Best Answer

Lol it's cool. Happens to all of us. ;)

Best Answer

Michael Buble's Christmas album!!!

Best Answer

aaaaaawww... dont say the word christmas... my dog died on march and he wont be here this christmas :( his name was christmas :'( im soo sad now

Best Answer

Oh... I am sorry! What a bummer! But it is the most wonderful time of the year, so don't get too sad

Best Answer

oh well.. there will be a present for him under the tree anyways :(

Best Answer

"Dwight Live" -- Dwight Yoakam

Best Answer

-_- another of wich i have no idea.. sounds intresting

Best Answer

Dwight Yoakam is generally classified as "country," tho he is totally in a class by himself. Writes most of hos own material, tho has done amazing covers of songs like Queen's "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" & Elvis's "Suspicious Minds," the live version of "SM" could "bring the house down" anywhere!

Best Answer

wow.. sounds really interesting.. i think ill check it out

Best Answer

He's a pretty good actor, too! Some movies he's been in: Sling Blade; Panic Room; Hollywood Homicide; Red Rock West; When Trumpets Fade (made for HBO); The Three Burials of Melquiadas Estrada

Best Answer

Oh, & The Newton Boys.

Best Answer

am i missing out or what.. havent heard of any of those :O do you by any chance know of a singer whos name is -porter- something?? he has this song thats really good cant remember the title but it has the word -love- on it

Best Answer

There's an "old-time" country singer named Porter Waggoner, that's one possibility! Have to say I'm surprised you haven't hear of "Sling Blade" especially, quite well-known nominated for several Oscars, it was written & directed by Billy Bob Thornton, he also played the protagonist, Karl Childers, a mentally "slow" man who was released back into society after having spent years in an institution for having killed his mother & her boyfriend with a "sling blade." "Panic Room" starred Jodie Foster & Kristen Stewart; "Hollywood Homicide" starred Harrison Ford; "Red Rock West" starred Nicholas Cage & Dennis Hopper; & "Three Burials ..." starred Tommy Lee Jones.

Best Answer

i think i live in a cave :( must see sling blade.. sounds like id like it.. is three burials the one where tommy lee was an indian and he later ran up to his daughter and grand daughter??

Best Answer

That was the Ron Howard film "Missing," with Jones &Cate Blanchett. Do watch "Sling Blade" if you can, I consider that a "must-see" film!

Best Answer

oh yeah.. missing... couldnt remember the title.. that was a good movie... i will look for sling blade... thanks for the recomendation XD

Best Answer

My pleasure!

Best Answer