I'm listening to my Jimi Hendrix: Blues CD If people REALLY wanna know how awesome Hendrix was on guitar, listen to his blues recordings! He blended his otherworldly creativity with raw emotion in truly extraordinary ways!
HiPpIeRoNiN HiPpIeRoNiN 31-35, M 37 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Hobbies

well, as I am babysitting, i am being forced to endure, victorious, and her singing on Nickelodeon..Help !

Best Answer

Oh no! lol *reaches out my hand to you* Hold on. I'll save ya! :-)

Best Answer

Oh, my HippieSamurai, You are always rescuing me!

Best Answer

Yes..Sade..

Best Answer

LOVE Sade! :-)

Best Answer

"Super Sessions" - Michael Bloomfield Al Kooper Stephen Stills

Best Answer

Ed Sheerhan<br />
"Give Me Love"

Best Answer

Jack Johnson.

Best Answer

Cool!

Best Answer

Sla<x>yer and Anthrax

Best Answer

Cool!

Best Answer

No---just listening to PARDON THE INTERRUPTION on ESPN

Best Answer

haha!!

Best Answer

I have been thinking about plugging int the music hard drive and digging out the Christmas tunes, though

Best Answer

Any favorite artist who sing Christmas songs?

Best Answer

Who did GRANDMA GOT RUN OVER BY A REINDEER? But I was looking at stuff like A TRADITIONAL SCOTTISH CHRISTMAS, MORMON TABERNACLE CHOIRS, etc.

Best Answer

"Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer" was written by Randy Brooks, the song was originally performed by the husband and wife duo of Elmo and Patsy Trigg Shropshire in 1979. Never heard Scottish Christmas before. Think i'll give a go this year. :-)

Best Answer

It's just basically traditional Christmas Music performed by a Scottish choir and instrumental group.

Best Answer

Oh ok. Thanks for clearing that up for me. :-)

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I am listening to my friend's album. She is a Hawaiian music performer

Best Answer

Really? That's cool! :-)

Best Answer

random music on my iTunes account

Best Answer

Rainy Day Dream Away .......has always been one of my favorite Hendrix songs. To me, it has the coolest intro to a song/tune ever! Make me want to get high just because!

Best Answer

Right on, my brother! :-)

Best Answer

I'm listening to "songbird" by Bernard Fanning

Best Answer

Cool!

Best Answer

Lifehouse Blind

Best Answer

Nice!

Best Answer

Jane's Addiction

Best Answer

Nice!

Best Answer

Switching back and forth between Dubstep (currently playing is Korn ft. Skrillex "Shut the F#@k up!") Heavy metal, and Evanescence. It's been a ****** of a weekend.

Best Answer

Awesome! I can only imagine! lol :-)

Best Answer

I'm listening to the first 5 tracks of a song I'm recording and debating on how to record the final two tracks needed to complete it.

Best Answer

Really?! That's cool! What kind of music are you into?

Best Answer

I listen to about everything, but mostly rock spanning from the early 60s to now in almost every genre. I'm recording an acapella version of Stand By Me though.

Best Answer

Awesome! Acapella version? Nice! :-)

Best Answer

Thriftworks - Blazer Tag, sort of dub-step one that is easy to listen to and interesting.

Best Answer

Cool!

Best Answer

Nirvana - Nevermind.<br />
Are you listening to a particular Jimi Hendrix album, or just a collection of blues recordings? I'd appreciate it if you pointed me in the right direction, as the only albums of his I have are: Are you Experienced?, Electric Ladyland and Greatest Hits. Neither of those are exclusively blues.

Best Answer

Cool! I was there when Nirvana first exploded onto the music scene. It was a revelation!
Oh, the name of the Jimi Hendrix album is called "Jimi Hendrix: Blues". Do a search. I'm sure you'll be able to find it online &amp; in stores. :-)

Best Answer

I was only 8 years old in '91, when it all began. Had I been older I could've seen them perform in Montreal. Too bad, eh? Thanks a lot for the album name, I'll look for it now.

Best Answer

Wow! I was in my early to mid teens at that time. What a crazy music period that was! Time sure does fly by. You are most welcome! Hope you enjoy it when you find it! :-)

Best Answer

I love torrent sites! I found and downloaded the album in about 2 minutes. Right now I'm listening to "Born Under a Bad Sign" and really enjoying it.

Best Answer

Awesome! :-) The whole record is amazing! "Born Under A Bad Sign" features some of the finest guitar work ever from Mr. Hendrix. It's futuristic blues at it's finest! I can't wait to you listen to "Jelly 292"! You're gonna be playing that one over &amp; over &amp; over again. lol :-)

Best Answer

Delta blues, now playing: Banana in your fruit basket

Best Answer

Mmmm!! Love me some Delta Blues! :-) Banana in your fruit basket! lol Awesome! :-)

Best Answer

My playlist: Elmore Jones - Dust my broom, Skip James - Devil got woman, Bukka White - Parchman farm blues, Robert Johnson - Milkcow's calf blues, Leadbelly - On Monday, Big Joe Williams - Meet me around the corner...

Best Answer

Oh WOW!! We have a very similar playlist! :-) I'm a BIG fan of all those artist you mentioned here!

Best Answer

Can I come over/ Peace

Best Answer

Rock (classic rock, punk rock, alternative rock) and (white) metal

Best Answer

Awesome!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Rock.

Best Answer