More than, I never expected to have what I have now and be what I am now when I was younger

Best Answer

Not, I'm not eternally 25 and i don't have the wealth of a Republican Presidential candidate--but I get along one way or another.

Best Answer

yes basically I am now and developing better ones all the time....my future will be even better than my present! yay

Best Answer

ironcally yes but then (metaphor) I woke up

Best Answer

yes all my dreams have been nightmares

Best Answer

Yes we sure are living the life of dreams now and for the last 11 years.

Best Answer

I'm working on it. i had a baby at 18 and her father and i have an apartment together. our daughter is 5 months old now. but even tho im a teen mom, im not gonna let that hold me back from my dreams. my fiance works full time to support us and im trying to find a part time job. im going to college in the spring but im not sure which classes to take...<br />
im going to be a good mother and change the world at the same time, if there's a will, there's a way!

Best Answer

Sort of, though the circumstances are entirely different. My character was pretty sketchy in those dreams. Actually, I'm pretty sure I was dead, once I started drinking.

Best Answer

nah still dreaming though

Best Answer