I feel this way all the time! Every morning I wake up feeling as though I am meant to be somewhere else, doing something else... Just today I have given in my resignation letter at work as I just cant take living this 'normal' life anymore (I am 21 years old)<br />
I am really lost and confused. I feel as if I feel more at home when I am in my dreams than the waking life! <br />
I just cant get myself to understand or accept the fact that we are sheep and have no kind of peaceful and free life. <br />
I find it extremely hard for me to explain, and to even understand what it is I am looking for.... :( Maybe, just maybe there is a force that is greater than what we know in the universe, and its calling to all of us who feel this way... :) But, Why? xx

Best Answer

So what are your plans now that you have quit? How are you going to quiet that internal plea for more?

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

I should definitely be somewhere else. I'm basically just trying to leave asap

Best Answer

well, good luck, hopefully it's somewhere with good weather:)

Best Answer

Haha I hope it is too!

Best Answer

Yeah, pretty much. Is this common?

Best Answer

seems like it is

Best Answer

I definately feel like the life im living now is not the life i should be living

Best Answer

What's wrong with it?

Best Answer

im trying to change it is just so hard.I dont feel comfortable sometimes in my own skin

Best Answer

Ahh, yes it can be quite hard for some to learn to accept themselves. Sometimes it's about the journey as they say.

Best Answer

Yes it is thank u

Best Answer

"Wrong"? I don't know. Only insomuch that I have made certain mistakes or just plain out done the wrong things. Those are what have landed me here.<br />
But I think that I am doing what i am supposed to do right now in regard to the circumstances that I have created for myself. I'm not doing the best thing, probably. But being ignorant as to what that is, I think that doing my best is the only "right" way to live at this point.

Best Answer

if you are actively doing your best, I suspect that's exactly what you should be doing. There can't just be one right way

Best Answer

You couldn't have said it more succinctly

Best Answer

what makes you think you're out of place the most?

Best Answer

My whole frigging life

Best Answer

Well if everything is wrong then you don't have any reason not to turn your back on it.

Best Answer

Responsibilities make it impossible

Best Answer

why maintain things that bring you only misery?

Best Answer