improveyou improveyou 46-50 7 Answers Sep 28, 2011

i am a very lonely person...i could be in a crowd with tons of ppl and still be lonely...cuz no one will talk to me..im used to being lonely and un-noticed...unless they want a laugh...for some reason ppl feel the need to laugh at me for being fat cuz they think us fat ppl dont have souls...we only have more fat...although i barely eat, i dont dress slutty or revealing...and keep to myself....ppl love to make fun of me...so i stay alone....

Best Answer

I know how this feeling like. So brave of yourself to be yourself and be alone.

Best Answer

I'm never lonley I have all these internet friends

Best Answer

don't forget my imaginary ones as well.

Best Answer

i'm lonely....at the moment.......and a little confused.....

Best Answer

I haven't listend to another humans heart beat in over twenty years, I can't find this thing that people call love, a fue have said the word but thats all it is otherwise they would still be with me now.

Best Answer

Right now i feel lonely.<br />
i am feeling lonely why i am being anable to express it properly.<br />
i can feel their is something i am not getting it. i have an aim but i am not well prepared for this.<br />
my holiday are going to be started i am going back to home and i am still confused wat i should do.<br />
i am lonely because people around me are enjoying the life and i am still complexed in various problem and i cant be happy with as they are..

Best Answer

I feel alone. What shall I do?

Best Answer

hay is there some kind of talk thing on this site? im new, if there is open it up to me, i dont know hoew it works

Best Answer

its a setting in the options under the profile I believe. Have fun

Best Answer

I am very lonely. I used to think I had friends. one by one they have drifted off. I haven't done anything wrong. some moved away. some have families and are busy...I don't feel I can intrude. I have no family. I am a kind and sensitive person. I go to work, I am a nurse, I look after my patients well. but...when I go home, I have no-one, and no-one to call, no one to go to, no one to go out with. I am not saying this because I feel sorry for myself...it is just a fact.

Best Answer

You not the only one. Me too. 24/7 all by myself. If you don't mind we could make friend.

Best Answer