TrueCelt TrueCelt 26-30, M 6 Answers Mar 7, 2012

no. he's irrational behavior has really turned me off plus I've never really found him to be that entertaining.

Best Answer

He seems to have worked hard to sort his life out...that's got to be worth something? But the question I asked isn't that I'm looking forward to it because of Charlie Sheen. I liked the film a lot, but I think Charlie Sheen is definitely a question mark as to how good the show can be, I have a worry he might try a bit too hard. And Jack Nicholson made that film what it was, I hope the tv show isn't based around Adam Sandler's character, he's always been average for me

Best Answer

YES YES YESSSSS!! Yipppy!!<br />
No...I couldn't care less actually. He's overrated.

Best Answer

I wasn't saying I was looking forward to it. And I left the "....." because I'm not sure Sheen being in it is a good thing :). I liked the film a lot but I'm not sure the tv show is worth making, hope they don't just beat a dead horse, without Jack Nicholson I have my doubts it will be a good premise

Best Answer