Saving any money is a good thing no matter the amount

Best Answer

not usually worth it I find. You have to wait days for the postage or pay exorbitant postage fees to get it the next day. By the time you factor in postage, its about the same price as what you can get locally

Best Answer

No you get paid through a loaded master card....no sending it through the mail or anything...

Best Answer

Someone wants to give me free money? If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Best Answer

Its legit, the company recieves money from the companies to advertise for them and for doing so we get discounts and cash back for going through their site to purchases the items instead of going straight through the website...Walmart, Sears, ToysRUs and several other stores go through this company. I have been doing it for years...

Best Answer

I am just wondering if its worth it, would you do it if it was free and you were already going to buy something at walmart online but could buy it $5 cheaper just for going through the company, would you do it?

Best Answer