pentupfreedom pentupfreedom 46-50, M 11 Answers Jan 11, 2013 in Health

I don't know? I mean sometimes i think I might be but then, you know, its all very subjective I guess. What or who should i compare myself to? I mean, how would you know really? Most manic people get depressed right? And I'm not depressed. But I guess its not the same because that would be manic depressive disorder and its a different disorder. Which leads me to ask, is being manic a disorder? You don't think I am off balance do you? I have always thought of myself as being fairly high strung but not really manic but some friends of mine who were laid back thought I needed to relax a little. I just thought it was them though, you know? You don't think I ask to many questions do you? I feel terrible when I get on peoples nerves. It makes me jittery, you don't want to see me when I'm jittery, heh. It can be very annoying I hear. It gives me a queasy tummy also and then I have to make regular trips to the bathroom and stuff. Which is bad when were on a road trip you know? Anyway let me know what exactly you mean about being manic, I am worried now about it. I hate worrying to, I start drinking to much coffee and pacing around a lot.

Best Answer

I'd say you're manic

Best Answer

I wish I was. I enjoy my mania. No one else does, but I do.

Best Answer

I hear ya

Best Answer

They gave me pills and ruined it

Best Answer

How are you?

Best Answer

adequate- bust with work- rains/pours kinda' practice. How are you, Pal?

Best Answer

Doing good for a change

Best Answer

love hearing that

Best Answer

when i;m running a fever

Best Answer

No, just man-i-ac...

Best Answer

No. I divorced him.

Best Answer

Biblically insane.

Best Answer

No, you'll have to find another label to avoid me.

Best Answer