DreamingbyDay DreamingbyDay 26-30, F 14 Answers Dec 28, 2013 in Community

I make the best with what I have

Best Answer

Been there with the money and expensive toys. Now, just happy with what I have. Lost a lot because of my former ego-based mentality. Now I know.

Best Answer

i'm a make do kind of chap.....but i got some good things to make do with

Best Answer

i used to be, when i was in my early 20's..loneliness can make you buy stuff you don't even need just for the momentary thrill..now that i'm older and more mature, emotionally, i just make the most of what i have.i gave away most of the stuff i barely or even never used...i "decluttered" my life..

Best Answer

I make the best out of what I have.

Best Answer

Nope. Make the best of what we have.

Best Answer

I tend to like things that are fairly simple, and that usually means inexpensive. I lean in the direction of serviceable, as opposed to flashy or blingy. And designer names generally mean very little to me, unless they have to do with quality, reliability, and longevity in a product. In other words, I don't buy expensive designer jeans or expensive jewelry or "status" items. I'm looking to replace my van soon, and the first things I'm looking at are safety and gas mileage.

Best Answer

I feel to be materialistic only for my basilar needs, for the rest I think to be spiritual.

Happiness? It's a soul condition to get all togheter, otherwise it's not happiness but elfish satisfaction.

Mi opinion, not the absolut truth!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

My finances demand that I make the best of what I have, but I try to buy quality, even if I have to buy it used. I'd rather have a good used dining room set than a cheap new one.

Best Answer

Material things don't make you who you are, it is what is inside you that is the most valuable asset you have.

Best Answer

I agree :)

Best Answer

The most expensive stuff is not always the best stuff.

Best Answer

Agreed... Most the good stuff in life is free

Best Answer