HONEYCUTE14 HONEYCUTE14 70+, F 12 Answers Oct 23, 2011

none of the above

Best Answer

Everyone should be more attractive on the inside because this is the part that remains with you until the end. If you aren't then no beauty on the outside counts. No matter what your outward appearance you would be ugly.

Best Answer

I should stick my head up my arse to find out?

Best Answer

That is a deep question. To answer that honestly. one must look at what people show or present to the public...deep inside not to many people show that side...the outside is this happy, laughing bright person, but in the inside, who knows what is lurking....ok I guess i went overboard but for me, I would have to say I am attractive from the outside, but only if my inside is listening to my heart....after all a pretty face or nice body doesn't mean attractive to all....wouldn't you like to have a conversation with someone with their insides instead of just staring at there outside lol

Best Answer

On the inside I look like Rodney Dangerfield. Sorry Mr. Dangerfield. <br />
On the outside I think I look better than that.

Best Answer

BOTH BABE BUT BEAUTY ON THE OUT SIDE DOESNT LAST 4 EVA , WHERE AS IT ON THE INSIDE LASTS 4 EVA .i hope this helps sweet pea.

Best Answer

On the outside I'm just mildly disappointing.<br />
On the inside I'm plain ugly.

Best Answer

Neither...

Best Answer

Inside. Definitely inside!

Best Answer