MizzyH MizzyH 36-40, F 9 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in Community

No. If anything I often have time to format a more diplomatic reply. In person there's a bit less of a filter. I never forget there are real, live people typing here and don't deliberately say things intending to hurt anyone.

But I know what you're saying about the ugliness. People manage to find "keyboard courage" and say things they KNOW they wouldn't DARE otherwise.

Best Answer

Exactly!

Best Answer

I'm worse face-to-face because chances are if I have something not nice to say to someone in the real world it's because they're full of **** and a piece of trash. On here, who is real? You never can tell. I usually only pick on the subject matter, unless I'm dealing with a troll.

Best Answer

I'm worse face-to-face. but only because you can hear tone of voice and see facial expression. I'm probably nicer online that in real life. Strange really.

Best Answer

I am very cool just how I look ;) Merry Xmas

Best Answer

Sort of , I think I'm a bit meaner online ... I'd admit to Internet thugging

Best Answer

Somewhat more, not too much. Don't want to mess someone up, especially a kid.

Best Answer

Good point... hard telling who you are really talking to.

Best Answer

I try not to. It isn't constructive at all.

Best Answer

I agree. But I see more hate on here than anything. Its slightly aggravating how mean people can be.

Best Answer

I just ignore/move on from those types.

Best Answer

Same here.

Best Answer

Only when I am angry.

Best Answer

lol... so they are only victims of your words, if your in a bad mood? ... strange, but ok.

Best Answer

I like to think that I'm a nice person. I will admit to absolutely losing my mind with responding to something here. The question was from a mother "asking" about putting her child in state custody because she (the mother) was unhappy with the child's response to the mother's current relationship. I was mean & hateful and as I said I admit it. With all that being said I think we respond more honestly here simply because there is no face-to-face. I will say this my responses to the question asked were completely honest.

Best Answer

I missed that one! Yikes... I think there are times to be tough with your response, but not evil. Brutal honesty can sometimes be hard to accept, but there are ways to go about it without acting like a demon. Some of the people on here are pretty scary!

Best Answer

This woman just pushed every hot button I have. My honesty was brutual but this woman!.....damn it all! You are right about some people being a bit scary.

Best Answer