forkmenow forkmenow 41-45, M 16 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Community

Good grief, no! I'm up for celebrating any occasion!

Best Answer

It should be taken in the spirit intended, and returned with the same spirit.

Best Answer

I like it! It's better than "Bah, Humbug!"

Best Answer

I have said "Happy Hanukkah" back and gotten a suprised "Oh, happy Hanukkah!" in response. lol or think of another holiday.

Best Answer

I do celebrate christmas, so i can not rightfully answer this question. But i will say that if someone tells me happy hanukkah or something i would not be affended. I mean they are just being nice. Right?

Best Answer

Merry Christmas or Xmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanza, or Holidays or whatever . . . hand me a pamphlet outlining your beliefs, as long as they don' follow with a "Satan, Be Away With You" or burn me at the stake or punch me in the face, I'm pretty open to anyone who wishes to wish me "Seasons Greetings." The way people are so thin-skinned you'd think they were the President of the USA or Prime Minister of some third world country like Canada, England, New Zealand, or Australia. :P

Best Answer

another reason to get more presents lolz

Best Answer

No just say thank you and move on.No need to be offended when someone is wishing you something good.

Best Answer

no not at all , not even if they god bless you

Best Answer

No. For example, I am not a religious person. But I like it when a store clerk or someone says, "God bless you." It's a very nice thing to say. Merry Christmas, forkemenow!

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

I'm jewish but I don't care if someone says that to me hell I don't even celebrate Hanukkah meh I'm going to Gehenna anyway

Best Answer

No, I'm not offended. I'm sure they're not saying it as an act of aggression. ;)

Best Answer

No I roll my eyes and say, "happy holidays." and get on with my life.

Best Answer

In other words, you act like an ***.

Best Answer

Happy holidays is far more appropriate than ASSUMING I am christian. Would you prefer I ranted at them that I'm an atheist and that christianity is evil yadda yadda yadda? At least I'm willing to ignore it.

Best Answer

The greeting should be taken in the spirit of the holiday just as the greeting of Happy Hanukkah. People are just wishing you happiness and that is how it should be taken.

Best Answer