SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 19 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Parenting & Family

i'm really not. my life is falling apart yet again and i just don't know what to do.

Best Answer

I'm so sorry. Breathe deeply and take one segment at a time and work through it.

Best Answer

Actually i've never been better! Very thoughtful of you to ask. Thanks!!

Best Answer

That's great and you are welcome. :)

Best Answer

Well kind of. Im sad that i dont have friends to help me with making videos but other then that im fine

Best Answer

So make some new friends. :)
You can do it! I have confidence you are able to...you're on EP! :)

Best Answer

Well even if i do make friends on ep, i dont think they'll be able to help.

Best Answer

l wish l could help. l would enjoy it, l'm sure. ls it for a class or for fun?

Best Answer

For fun. Maybe you could give me some feedback on a trailer that i just put out

Best Answer
Best Answer

Honestly, l'm impressed! l wasn't expecting something that well produced. lt was well edited, but the thing l liked best was the choice of music. lt just makes it work.
Man, l'm glad l liked it.... l wanted to be honest but l didn't want to be critical. Have you gotten many opinions from others?

Best Answer

Thank you so much! Its nice to know that im not doing this for nothing :). Not really. I've asked my mom, dad, sister, the main star an you but other then that no. So now that i know what you liked about the trailer, what didn't you like or hat did you think i could make better?

Best Answer

Im feeling great, thanks!

Best Answer

I'm glad. :) You're welcome.

Best Answer

i'm ok - thank you for asking

Best Answer

I wish that I could say that I was, but I'd be lying to you. I thank you for asking, though.

Best Answer

I'll be better once I start a paper I've been putting off.

Best Answer

Just dive into it and focus..I know it's tough sometimes but do not sway just do it! I know you can! :)

Best Answer

Thanks, that definitely helped motivate me more!

Best Answer

We all get burned out in the learning process, but once you begin it's easier to finish. Just keep staring at the computer and your paper...do not look outside or at your phone...you can do this!!!!

Best Answer

She's gone, you must have helped her. And l believe "girl without a heart' is definitely a misnomer.

Best Answer

I hope I did...but truly motivation comes from within and others can only sprinkle validation and appreciation to keep the motivation at a level to accomplish things. Why do you believe "girl" without a heart is definitely a misnomer?

Best Answer

lt's quickly obvious that she has a heart.

Best Answer

Actually, people have stopped me on the street and asked me this. Clearly I have a dour disposition when I don't put on my "work" face.

Best Answer

Be you as no one is youer than you * paraphrased Dr. Seuss. You are special as you are.

Best Answer

Yes...especially dour -faced :)

Best Answer

Be who you are and others should accept you 'as is' plain and simple!

Best Answer

hmm, while that's nice advice for children...it's not realistic in the adult world.

Best Answer

I don't know about that...people put on too much for the benefit of others. I understand sometimes situations require certain types of behavior, but realistically we are all human and wel all have our good and bad moments.

Best Answer

I never feel okay nor at ease but thank you for asking :) and I hope youre doing fine.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that... I hope there will be a glimmer of sunshine that shines in your life soon. :)

Best Answer

I will be, thank you for asking :) <br />
what about yourself?

Best Answer

I'm good thanks :)

Best Answer

Today I feel fine. Just fine. Maybe when I get ready and actually eat (I just woke up) I'll be okay. Thanks for asking.

Best Answer

:) good and you are welcome :)

Best Answer

Yes; thanks for asking...I'm hope you're doing okay yourself...:)

Best Answer

I'm okay :) and thanks :) glad you are okay too.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

yea i'm okay and you are ?

Best Answer

Yup thank you.

Best Answer

If this is to be ok, yes I am. What about you ?

Best Answer

I'm good. Thanks for asking.

Best Answer

No, but that was beside the point of this site.

Best Answer

I hope you will be soon.

Best Answer

It was lost a while ago. No worries. I will persist.

Best Answer

There is always a tinge of hope even if we have to squint to see it. :)

Best Answer

It is for me to bring hope to others. That is why I will persist. I do not require personal hope.

Best Answer

It is what it is :)

Best Answer

Yes I am, YOU?

Best Answer

yes and great re: you

Best Answer