THC

Best Answer

purified like that or in the normal weed?n is it for fun or u have a medical condition?

Best Answer

Smoking is for fun, but a little piece of oil (it is not a drop) before sleep, makes me feeling great the next morning.

Best Answer

i knw what u are talkin abt

Best Answer

Viagra & Cyalis.

Best Answer

you have serious erection problems?

Best Answer

Not atoll, just kidding ay. Those commercials on the telly are just selling products. In my entire life I've known no man with erection issues. Now I've had a go a couple a times and harded on for two hours straight. But that's not an issue, dinkie die!

Best Answer

dnt use those things so often they tend to cause erectile dysfunctions after awhile....n i agree the commercials are supper

Best Answer

Marijuana and Prozac.

Best Answer

do u have depression/OCD?

Best Answer

Clinical Depression since I was thirteen, it runs in my family for some dumb reason. I only recently began getting treated for it.

Best Answer

wow!!y dd u start treatment now?dd it get worse o somethin?how are you feelin now?

Best Answer

Because I got tired of being miserable and my life has miraculously turned around for the better since I started getting help.

Best Answer

that is realy good!!am happy for you...

Best Answer

No. Why? Do you think I should be?

Best Answer

well...how are u feelin?

Best Answer