If not, what could push you to "not giving a F" anymore? If so, what holds you back?
Lov3intheasylum Lov3intheasylum 31-35, F 8 Answers Feb 17, 2013 in WTK

Your question is confused. I haven't given a **** for quite some time, but that does'nt mean that I'm going to commit horrible acts. Christians are more like to rape and molest than atheists, just because there are more of them.<br />
What holds me back? A simple sense of honor and integraty. Easy!

Best Answer

I think I am.

Best Answer

No, I lost any morality I ever had in Vietnam, 1972. I had a hand in killing hundreds of people and wasn't anguished by it all back then, but I have now, for several decades, regretted my part in the war

Best Answer

You were under orders. Short of mi lye, I would have followed my orders, too. I realize it must hurt, but cut yourself a little slack on that count.
Hope I haven't mis-spoken.
Regardless, bless you and thank for answering "the call". Right or wrong.

Best Answer

The worst thing was when my daughter was leaving for college and asked me the big question. Did I ever kill anyone in Vietnam. I tried to explain it as best I could but when I was finished she had tears in her eyes and asked me how I could live with myself. All I could say was I have to, every day. Most of us feel that way

Best Answer

Nothing. I choose to stand strong.

Best Answer

a lot of things are holding me back, but most of its me XD i really wish i didnt care

Best Answer