Can You Share A Bit Of Valid Insight Toward The World Of Politics? Will You?
alexandraisabelle alexandraisabelle 22-25, F 7 Answers Mar 21 in Politics

Whatever happened to the 'situationists'? Politics is just religion for the faithless....and a conversation piece for me. I've chosen my position and sometimes enjoy the banter. I'm entertained by political discussions that erupt into insult contests, but I enjoy serious civil discussion even more. Like a lot of people, I like to explain my views and why I have them, and I'm actually pretty mellow about it. Insight? I think history has shown that nations evolve politically from having mostly individualist principles to having mostly collectivist principles and back again. We armchair politicians like to express our personal views and root for our team, but I don't think the shift from right to left can ever be stopped. It's a continuing cycle that last as long as the country itself lasts. Our greatest political threat in the future is a political ideology that calls itself a religion.

Best Answer

Not really. It is best to approach it with humor or else it can get depressing.

Best Answer

Working for the Gov. I have to deal with it every day, it will make you sick the waste that there is. Then hire idiots for supervisors that have know clue what is going on, but have to follow the stupid things they come up with. They are not In touch with reality and what is the best way.

Best Answer

what would you like to know ?

Best Answer

i have no interest in politics

Best Answer

Those with money holds the power.

Best Answer