Jesusfoundme Jesusfoundme 31-35, F 9 Answers Sep 7, 2011

why burden my heart, mind and soul. forgiving is for u not for them, u elevate urself to a whole different level. let god handle mankind's intentions towards each other.

Best Answer

Revenge if I really feel hurt.

Best Answer

I believe in karma so no need for revenge.

Best Answer

It depends on the situation, since revenge can be sweet at times. I remember having to file a grievance against an overzealous new supervisor who'd been brought in to supposedly ship-shape up the Customer Service Department that I was working in at that time, which helped preserve my dignity. She didn't last, and neither did the department. She and everybody else got swept out after afew more years. I was the first to be outsourced, and she deserved to have a grievance filed against her. Having stood up to her nastiness made me a stronger person.

Best Answer

Never ever get back. Always get even.

Best Answer

potatoes.. potaatoes..

Best Answer

No, to take revenge is to become a lesser person. I will pursue justice, (such as a rainwater tank company that sold me a tank with a hole in it - are off to the administrative tribunal because they simply refused to act according to the law). Keep your dignity.

Best Answer