flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 12 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Hobbies

yes... im crazy about spanish language.. and i really want to learn...spanish language sounds romantic..:)

Best Answer

used to..a little

Best Answer

I actually like to watch Bollywood movies....with English subtitles. I love the sense of comedy, innumerable facial ex<x>pressions and their presentation of Indian tradition, be it for serious or comedic value. The English translations can be pretty darn good too, though much more flowery than the bland language we use every day<br />
Our city has "Little India" ...a very vibrant culture here; amazing cuisine and for the most part, family-oriented, hardworking and generous people. <br />
Don't have many Spanish soap operas in this part of Canada.

Best Answer

On the contrary. I enjoy some telenovelas and do speak Spanish.

Best Answer

When it's full of softcore **** I will!

Best Answer

No, but I'll watch Bollywood movies to see the singing and dancing even though I can't speak Farsi.

Best Answer

Farsi is the language of Iran not India.

Best Answer

OOPS!

Best Answer

never tried it but since i like songs in spanish i bet i would like those to but im not sure since i hate soap operas that i can understand

Best Answer