the road?.... MY road XD

Best Answer

Yes you Bogans from up North are the worst except for the Queenslanders they are MORONS

Best Answer

I hate to agree, but Ned (I am assuming you are Victorian) your state spawns really good drivers. Canberrans are horrifyingly nervous drivers. I steer well clear.

Best Answer

put the joint down chips... vico's good drivers? what the **** is a hook turn all about :)

Best Answer

BITE you tongue Ned is true blue and comes from NSW

Best Answer

go blues

Best Answer

FFS - 6 very long years and those dirty cane toads will never shut up

Best Answer

we'l get em this year... cattledog

Best Answer

I know exactly what I am doing when I am hogging the road.

Best Answer

I used to get p'd off with less capable road users. Many years ago, a mate said to me, "That old guy has just as much right to the road as we do. If he copes by being a little slower, then who are we to deny him use of the road." I thought about that several times over the years. Would you kick the slow person out of the queue or would you show some patience? It's just another way of walking a mile in the other person's shoes.

Best Answer

Not usually, but if I encounter a tailgater, I transform into a blind granny with all the time in the world.

Best Answer

lol.. I do that sometimes. Had a tailgater when I was on a m'bike once. I turned around and pointed at the driver.. they backed off so fast I was amazed... something about being on a bike.. lol

Best Answer

You're brave

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

No I'm WA's best driver :)

Best Answer

No I'm not and those drivers with poor lane discipline, drive me mad, grrrrrr!

Best Answer

I'm world record breaking best driver in the universe.

Best Answer

never drive as a absent minded

Best Answer