What , if anything eases your suffering ?
Kathieredart Kathieredart 56-60, F 12 Answers Mar 13, 2012

YES..............! I am one who lives with PHYSICAL PAIN every day of my life ! The way I cope is by constantly learning about the human body, what causes pain, continuously seeking the solution to what is causing "MY" physical pain, and by having a team of Dr's., that I see regularly.<br />
I have ALSO, chosen to take WESTERN medicine, as my pain on a scale of 1-10 is always a "10". The medication takes away the pain for a while at a time so that I can function normally for the most part and to allow me the simple pleasure of sleep.<br />
I am also open to EASTERN philospies such as Acupuncture, meditation, water, thinking positive thoughts, and focus.<br />
Than you for asking. I seek NO SYMPATHY, but appreciate EMPATHY.

Best Answer

Sending you much EMPATHY ! You are vert proactive....I also send you my admiration .....oxo

Best Answer

Thank you, I appreciate your warm and caring interest. Have a wonderful day.

Best Answer

Yes I do live with physical chronic pain everyday. I just deal with it. I realize that some people really do not care, so I just deal with it. I try not to take the medicine, but some days it is just to much for me to bare. It makes you sad and depress especially when you are alone.

Best Answer

Do the best I can with what I have. Just like everyone else. Try not to miss the things I cant do atm. Celebrate what I have, not what I have not.

Best Answer

:-). Bless you, and your wonderful, positivity. Oxo

Best Answer

i tell myself that my life now is wonderful, and it is. if it hadn't happened this way, i wouldn't of had this opportunity for 2nd chance, to right some wrongs i commited so long ago. 2nd chances don't come along to often, and i'm making the best of mine

Best Answer

You just won my heart with your wisdom....it touched me.

Best Answer

thank you very much

Best Answer

I want to do things that make me happy so if I resign to the pain then I cannot do those things. Mind over matter and taking NSAIDs help too!

Best Answer

Wishing you pain free living....so you will keep doing the things that make you happy.....my best to you....

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

I am so sorry.

Best Answer

My heart goes out to you'll too.

Best Answer

I am fortunate to live a relatively pain free life, but that is not the case for many. It saddens me.

Best Answer

sh1t it seems like it. I swear problems keep comin' up! I think I'm a hypochonriac. what the ****! lol this is wack!

Best Answer

Ahhhh life....one big circle game.

Best Answer

circle game? haha. what do you mean? ... is it like a circle? lol nevermind I'm stupid. X]

Best Answer

A person needs telling themselves, it will get better. The mind has to be stronger.

Best Answer

I like your style ! The mindset does help, I agree.

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer