GyeNyame GyeNyame 36-40, M 13 Answers Apr 25 in Dating & Relationships

never been with anyone who wasnt black....but maybe i need a change

Best Answer

I dated outside my race a few times. In the end, a black woman usually gives me the kind of love and support I need. Not all of them, though. Hoodrats will corrupt that all up. But then again, I've never dated everyone. Never dated a hispanic woman before.

Best Answer

so if you met a "hoodrat" and knew from the jump that they had problems emotionally,financially,socially,etc. why continue with the train wreck?

Best Answer

You're talking about when I was in my teens to my late 20's. Back then, I didn't care about if a chick was unemployed or not and had kids. Socially didn't seem to be a problem for those particular girls, though. All the niggas knew who they were. First I thought I was just trippin' to feel so insecure about it but no. You get older your priorities start becoming a lot more clear.

Best Answer

I go for own race. Friends are another story.

Best Answer

Okay, I'm sure you have your reasons.

Best Answer

Just a personal preference. All most all of my friend's are different races though.

Best Answer

That's kool and all but dealing with a different race on a intimate level when it comes to romance is a different ballgame. Sex is one thing. Where they are constantly involved in your personal life and family life is another.

Best Answer

Amen!

Best Answer

It's culture clashes. You're gonna have a way of raising your kids that they (whoever they are) don't do. Different beliefs and different perceptions that the other is not familiar with. So I get where you are coming from.

Best Answer

Yes, partly because I don't want to deal with the drama

Best Answer

If I were still dating, I would have no problems going interracial.

Best Answer

I'm open to anyone I like, regardless of color, but let me say. . . I've got a weakness for black men (something about them just turns me on) and nerdy white boys.

Best Answer

yeah, im fine with it. gay marriage, on the other hand, is f!cked up.

Best Answer

I dig the fact that you have to balls to say that (even online). People will troll you for that kind of statement these days.

Best Answer

i dig that fact that you dig that fact. trolling with someone whose usually a troll isnt a good idea in the first place anyway.

Best Answer

Black women have been far better to me than any other race of female. So I'm very open to it.

Best Answer

That's where it gets weird. Black men these days say they don't date black women because it's too much drama with them. Yeah, if you're dating the hoodrat in Apartment B with three kids with three different baby fathers. Otherwise, choose wisely.

Best Answer

Um. Well black chicks have never been the cause of drama in my experience. Here where I am it's always been the Mexican and white ******* getting pregnant and causing drama. I don't need that. In my personal experience it's been the black ones worried most about protection too. But that's just me. I understand it can be completely different for people on the other side of the country. And I also try not to group people by race. It all depends on the person more than anything.

Best Answer

I've never dealt with a Mexican chick before. Not face to face anyway. So I can't say much about 'em. White chicks? I will say this (and this is from experience). When it comes to sex, they will do a lot more in bed than what a black woman will. But as far as a relationship? Not strong enough. They crack under pressure or stress EASILY. First sign of trouble they run. They also don't mind snitching (even if they are fabricating a complete story). -Sexual harassment or otherwise. And most of them let their kids run over them. Black woman will kick their ***. You live in California?

Best Answer

Hell no! Texas. I'm a gun toting metalhead! And in my experience with white women in bed, they usually just lay there. Only my most recent ex didn't.

Best Answer

LOL I met one chick named Ashlee. She's from North Dakota. Far from the lay there type. She threw herself at me. Young girl with plenty of energy. Had no idea how much of a freak she was. But my ex was older. She was white also. She just laid there. Most she did was suck my ****.

Best Answer

Nothing worse than a chick that lays there like a corpse. It's just boring and selfish.

Best Answer

Tell me about it. That's one of the reasons I don't deal with the ***** no more. The other is because she is two faced.

Best Answer

I know what you mean. My last ex was as 2 faced as it gets. The only thing she didn't lie about was her name. And I'm not even 100% on that.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

IMO, true attraction has no racial or ethnic preference. If someone chooses to limit themselves that is their problem.

Best Answer

Open eyes see everyone. wearing blinders make this much harder to see

Best Answer

I kinda have a blind eye for the machismo types.

Best Answer

i actually prefer interracial

Best Answer

Interracial is fine. I'm Native, Scottish and Irish so it's not a giant deal for me.

Best Answer