run23456 run23456 46-50, M 10 Answers Jan 22 in Community

I understand where your coming from. But have you, like I have recently, ever asked yourself if its really not the politicians, but the people who vote for them, that are the problem?<br />
"Maybe, politicians make unrealistic promises, because voters make unrealistic demands."<br />
Just saying!

Best Answer

HOLY COW, SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS MY LANGUAGE. Sorry for the burst of excitement, but no one ever listens to me when I say this! The people who elect the politics have no one but themselves to blame for the fuuuukk ups :/ And God-forbid you try and tell people the truth. If a politician ran for office on the biases of telling the hard cold truth, they'd never win! *Sigh* more people should be aware of this and stop disconnecting themselves from politics. It's a nasty, cutthroat business because the people sit back and allow it :/

Best Answer

And it cuts both ways. Whether it be Rod Blagojevich or Michele Bachmann, what are people thinking when they vote for them. And what are they expecting, to even consider either.

"Who are these people?"

Best Answer

That's the problem, they don't think! They either vote because of the party, their neighbors/ people they look up to tell them to vote a certain way, or the people who know better don't participate in the voting process :/

Best Answer

Best answer for the most out of the box response... But if you think about it the places politicians fail miserably is when they promise the voters that they will live up to their promises. I believe most if not ALL take an Oath of office and swear (some on a book of faith called the bible) to uphold their own state constitution along with the constitution of the United States.

Best Answer

I'm neither human or politician.

Best Answer

haha very funny , i am part of an entire third race , the ancient egyptians

Best Answer

I'm a goat.

Best Answer

I think I'm an alien. People don't make much sense to me.

Best Answer

No, I'm dancer :3

Best Answer

Neither. I'm that dust mote in the corner. Don't mind me. Just keep kissing her passionately on the lips. Yeaaah. Just like that. Now move up to her belly button.

Best Answer

Neither.

Best Answer

human/alien hybrid (but then, ain't we all?)

Best Answer