What would you write on your protest sign? yeah I know I'm fishing for more answers to my last question....but your already here,might as well answer rite?
OsageAphrodite OsageAphrodite 26-30, F 16 Answers Aug 19, 2012 in Hobbies

Yes, and have. For choice, against racism.

Best Answer

I only ever protested once against a Unionist parade through the streets of Dublin. I was one of the peaceful protesters but unfortunately some idiots started kicking off and it decended into a full blown riot, totally defeating the purpose of protesting. My sign said "Love Ulster, hate bigots"

Best Answer

Yes or I use bumper sticker.

Best Answer

I love a good bumper sticker

Best Answer

never ever in a zillion yrs would i paint a sign and go protest...

Best Answer

Dont be so silly we need to Bring Back Tommy

Best Answer

lol Jo.. :) plus its counter productive, you want to prtest for realz. have the cash and a better counter offer then what is proposed... otherwise . your wasteing air..

Best Answer

:( what are you passionate about?

Best Answer

boobs n football oO

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

By the time I was old enough to attend protest rallies, I was already busy raising kids and didn't have time to do so. By the time they were old enough that I could have done so, I was already working full time and didn't have time. Now that I'm no longer working full time, I don't have the energy. <br />
BUT<br />
If I were to march in any protest, it would be against racism, and religionism.(I don't think this is even a word, but you know what I mean)

Best Answer

It all depends if its worth fighting for, would it change lives for the better?

Best Answer

Standing up against injustice and fighting for our rites is always worth fighting for.

Best Answer

you never said that before in your question that's why I wasn't sure but ya if the subject focus on them things then 100% worth it.

Best Answer

Nope. Not my style.

Best Answer

Yes I would, but it'd have to be a serious issue. When the last Labour Govt was considering ID cards for the UK, I was preparing myself mentally for protesting, fines and jail for not having one. There are very few issues that I feel strongly enough about, bit this was one of them.<br />
Thankfully the coalition scrapped the proposals almost as soon as they got in to power

Best Answer

I'm working on a project rite now and would really appreciate if you would go to one of my other questions and give me a little info....http://www.experienceproject.com/question-answer/Who-Wants-To-Help-Me-With-My-Newest-Art-Project-Everyone-That-Helps-Will-Get-Recognition-:)-:)-Pretty-Pretty-Please/1118277

Best Answer

no,i don't like round about ways. if i decide to do something it will be more then pushing a sign into peoples faces.

Best Answer

Depends on the argument what we are fighting for

Best Answer

I want to know what issues you care about

Best Answer

I'm a writer I'm most powerful fighting with my words

Best Answer

my handwriting sucks

Best Answer

Do you think you could give me some advice? Toss around some ideas? EP Link

Best Answer

sure that ep link doesn't work so let's just PM

Best Answer