VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 11 Answers Jul 19, 2012

Reasons to live? In this reality? Have you SEEN this reality? Have you seen this planet? Have you seen the people living on it? Where in the blind hell are my fairies? Why doesn't some magical obese guy with flying freaking deer coming breaking into my home to reverse-rob me? Why can't I fly or move things with my mind? Why don't animals talk to me? Why can't I cast spells at a school that teaches magic? Why can't I will things into existence even though everyone tells me that I have free will and willpower? Why don't the houses on my block float in the air? Why doesn't some chick take children's teeth for money? Why can't I go on magical quests to whosie-van-whatsit to retrieve the treasure of nonny-gro-werpenstein? Living in this boring, inflexible reality is overrated, and the only reason I'm still here is my brother, so yeah, I invite Death so casually because he's like that friend with drugs who can most likely take you to the places you really want to go. Death is a friend, not something to be feared.

Best Answer

because of so much pain , anger and intense emotions that you just cant take it anymore!!! you just feel all alone, helpless ,hopeless too

Best Answer

Death isn't to be feared. Death is like a good friend who will comfort you when all others have deserted you. <br />
Real reasons to live? We all have them, otherwise we wouldn't be living. As soon as they leave us though, Death is kind enough to spare us the life devoid of reason.

Best Answer

If you invite death formally, then you're expected to wear a tux for it's arrival.

Best Answer

Death is a casual thing.

Best Answer

wots wrong wiv being polite? :)

Best Answer