SirMax SirMax 56-60, M 1 Answer Dec 4, 2012 in Community

My household is prepared to sustain ourselves on food/water reserves, and have fuel reserves in order to get to a second property, where we have an adequate water source, have prepared soil, built a greenhouse, stored food, water, seeds, other necessities, and barter items. People local to this second property raise and sell livestock. We have our security requirements covered at both locations, and a firm understanding of travel security. We have USGS maps printed for our state and all adjoining states, and have contingencies if we are needing to travel by foot.

Best Answer

My household consists of myself (female, 24), an Army Corps of Engineers veteran (male, 41), and another male adult of 23. We have a labrador dog who has been trained to flush and retrieve small game and fowl - there is enough food for 6 months for the dog, and if need be - the "out of town" location is surrounded by hundreds of square miles of national park land.

Best Answer