A planned one.

Best Answer

My thoughts exactly

Best Answer

no no, not a planned one i am talking about. an unexpected one, like u go out to work on a normal day and never comes back! while u haven't even hide ur diaries well, tidy up your messy room, tell the one u have been always like that you like them......do you put things in order when you go off for a long distance adventurous trip?

Best Answer

going to hell.

Best Answer

oh its actually free.... just try dialing suicide number on your phone then you are in hell hotel. enjoy =D

Best Answer

I'm not prepared to die yet, but I almost did. When I woke up in the hospital i cried because I didnt want my little boy to grow up without any parents. I had to fight for my life, pyhsically. I dont remember much of the 3 days, I was out of it. I dont remember getting in the ambulance, and I dont remember having the cardiac arrest. SO I feel lucky that I dont have memories of such a traumatic event. I do feel like I'm one of the most luckiest people to be alive!

Best Answer

oh my.....so sorry to hear that, but great you have overcome that! Stay healthy!

Best Answer

Getting hurt REAL bad would be far worse . High medical bills that never end , brain injury that leaves you a changed person , and years of dependence on others . Sudden death or slow death would be bad enough , a life of wishing for death ; oh my no .

Best Answer

thought i was the one being negative...

Best Answer

I wasn't thinking negatively , just taking the question and running with it

Best Answer

There is no preparation for death and why would you worry about something you cannot control? Death is never unexpected, by the way, we are all dying. The question of "when" is ridiculous, in the grand scheme of things. I am more afraid of slipping in the kitchen with my socks on. Now that's a frightening feeling.

Best Answer

Nope.<br />
Thinking about a sudden death!

Best Answer

how can an unexpected sudden death be scary?

Best Answer

no? think twice!

Best Answer

I thought about it trice and I still can't figure it out..

Best Answer

read my comments above. don't u agree?

Best Answer

no i don't

Best Answer

A horrible, painful, lingering death. Give me the sudden death any day of the year!

Best Answer

Gosh...i'd imagine your life is the scariest thing ever.

Best Answer

I'm with Buckaroo. He has it exactly right.

Best Answer