AngryLittlePrincess AngryLittlePrincess 18-21, F 7 Answers Aug 27, 2012 in Community

To barricade myself in Walmart

Best Answer

To jump into my daddys truck and drive to Canada where it's cold cause zombies don't like the cold! >:) Teeheehee

Best Answer

psst- canada is where it all started.

Best Answer

Go home!!

Best Answer

My plan: put a bullet through my brain. I don't want to live in a post-Apocalyptic world.

Best Answer

Sign.zombie apocalypses are so 2003

Best Answer

Go away! -______- you are probably a zombie trying to trick people soooo yawwww!

Best Answer

okay, nope im not a zombie

Best Answer

My protocol for any viral pandemic or zombie apocalypse, whether it be the walking dead or an illness, is about 50 pages long. I cannot simply tell you what my protocol is. A short and sweet summary is:<br />
1. If we have time to make it to the bunker then that's where we'll go. Mind you it is about 50 miles away from my home and getting out of my city may be an issue.<br />
2. If I do not have time, we have ample food in my house. Enough to support us for weeks until the zombie population goes down and we can go to the bunker. Our windows are barricaded with steel, as are the entrances. Being average Americans we have firearms in the household to protect us as well as an 8ft high fence around the house. Mind you, the gate is flimsy so I don't think it'd be of much service.

Best Answer

You sound very prepared... Mind if I join you?

Best Answer

Not at all :)

Best Answer

I am prepared. The local law enforcement asked me why I wanted an assault weapon and so much ammo, my answer was for all the zombies that would want to take my food, water, and meds.

Best Answer