You realize its called the end of the world right as in no one is going to survive no matter what you do that said two things are to be understood firstly its said that it will come like a theif in the night so it will be painless we will just die secondly i really doubt 12/21/12 will be the end we will not k.ow until that date comes so just live out your lives normally

Best Answer

I'm not prepping for 12/21/12 because I don't think anything is going to happen. Just because the Mayan Calender ends it doesn't mean the world is. Our Calender ends every year yet we are all still here. That being said I do prepare for natural disasters being I've been through a bunch and recently hurricane sandy. Because I am always prepared for the worst I had everything I needed to survive and be semi comfortable and didn't have to deal with the madness at the stores when everyone was in a panic state. I always say its better to prepare for the worst and pray for nothing to happen. If things get bad you are good and safe if you don't then your screwed. The people who don't prepare are the first to beg cry and steal for supplies when things get bad

Best Answer

I bought an evening gown and will wear it all day, if the world does end, I will be dressed for the occasion

Best Answer

I'm not buying any presents for anyone since with the end of the world Christmas will be canceled.

Best Answer

I'm gonna be out of the country at that time. Just gonna work and explore Europe a little this trip.

Best Answer

Ummm ... I don't know ... last minute Christmas shopping???

Best Answer

I plan on hanging out on ep <br />
oh, and telling the people around me i told you so :P

Best Answer

Well, I'll probably be buying presents then.

Best Answer

yes, i am ignoring it, and will continue to do so until it is past, then repeat ad infinitum

Best Answer

Probably EPing or facebooking..nothing serious!

Best Answer